Monday 14 July 2014

Dethklok asset progress

Hey all, just a quick update with a couple of things I've been working on for this piece.


Resolved Nathan bit more & will use this as a basis to create Toki, Murderface & Skwisgaar.
The hands need resolving & I'm not happy with the arms....still too loose. I'd like to get them a little more stylized before I continue but I thought I'd throw them up now.


This is an arch element that will make up the entrance to the cavern. The idea is that its been erected in a recess that's been carved from the solid rock to frame the tunnels leading into the room. The original model had a snake winding up the columns, but they threw the balance off & I couldn't get them to work in their current form. I may come back to that later, or incorporate the snakes into another element in the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment